Featured Video: Lost in Atlantis - "Tek No"

Featured Video: Lost in Atlantis - "Tek No"

Featured Video: Lost in Atlantis - "Tek No"

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Friends and Family

I got some pictures from a while ago, around Mothers day, and some came out nice.  Nothing fancy about these or anything, but I did like the way they turned out.  The pics of my mom in particular really say a lot about her life, character, and history.  I found them to be particularly interesting because there is always an overabundance of photos of "pretty people" all over the internet.  These struck me as the perfect photos to show something real, and with texture.  Please follow my blog if you can!  Got lots of updates coming soon for several projects.  A music video, a short film, some 3D models, and other content!  Thanks for viewing!


Coppertop the cat.


My Stepdad/dad.  I grew up with him.  He passed away the day after the 2011 Thanksgiving.  It was a rough holiday for us.  This is one of the last pictures taken of him. We love and miss you always Dad.


My sister and Elsey the dog!


Elsey!


Mom.


Mom again.


Mom again again.


yep, thats a fly.


My Sis on the couch with the dog.


My Best Friend and business partner, Frankie Mendoza, and our mutual friend and talented photographer Lanly Le.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers