Featured Video: Lost in Atlantis - "Tek No"

Featured Video: Lost in Atlantis - "Tek No"

Featured Video: Lost in Atlantis - "Tek No"

Friday, January 13, 2012

Lost in Atlantis "Tek No" Music Video CG elements

Take a look at a few elements created by me for the LIA music video "Tek No."  The video features both the ship and the Asteroid Elements with some basic animation.  As a goal for the video, we wanted to make CG content that somewhat held up strong at a decent resolution but also needed to render quickly.  This was our result and I think we managed it pretty well.  I learned quite a bit on this project in regards to modeling complex structures that are not organic.  I am used to modeling organic shapes and sometimes I forget that for these kinds of objects, a little clipping can actually make things look better, and be easier to model.  I have a bad habit of trying to connect and manipulate every vertex into a solid mesh.  This was a fun project though and I used it as a springboard to learn a lot about Mudbox.  Thanks for viewing and I hope you enjoy the music video coming in the next week or so! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers