Featured Video: Lost in Atlantis - "Tek No"

Featured Video: Lost in Atlantis - "Tek No"

Featured Video: Lost in Atlantis - "Tek No"

Friday, September 9, 2011

Sunset Square

This was actually a much bigger project that never got off the ground unfortunately.  The original script was around 14 pages and had a much richer story, but time constraints and personal budget sorta left me in the dust and so I wrote a completely different script in the same universe that was roughly 6 pages, and this is that film.  Completed several years ago for one of my Film classes at ASU.  Thanks for watching! :D



This is a few years old now. Originally this was meant to be a fan film for Fallout 3. A gunman must retake possession of a journal that will lead to the salvation of mankind. This Short Film was made for one of my Film Classes at Arizona State University. My first attempt at matchmoving and Roto-Compositing. I swear that we made this before knowing anything about Book of Eli. Imagine how frustrated I was when it came out. lol. Shot in Casa Grande, Arizona with a Panasonic HVX. The Effects were made using Maya, After Effects, and Photoshop. Edited in Final Cut Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers